ADV 8.33% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

How easy it is to obtain the required mining permits? Based on 3...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    • How easy it is to obtain the required mining permits?
      • Based on 3 site visits and current relationship with the traditional owners and Government, there is full support indicative.
    • Is it possible to build the Manitouwadge mine site first and use that revenue towards funding the development of the Lithium mine sites? (Thereby reducing the need for a CR and dilution)
      • Most likely. At this stage, graphite formations are much easier to interpret and model due to their layering and far more predictable formations. Brad has emphasised that neither Lithium or Graphite is the priority, all projects he wants to deliver to development ASAP as cheap as possible, hence being done in parallel in a methodical manner to minimise cash burn and make more informed drilling decisions to get the most efficient use of resources. Graphite is looking likely to take the lead at this stage.
    • Can we have an update of the project time frames as per the June 2016 investor presentation?
      • Upon confirmation of quantum, a development schedule will be released.
    Thanks for getting my questions in @junnnsonggg, I'm happy with the answers and the direction that ADV is going. The next 12-18 months are looking very good indeed.
    Last edited by TheCouchSitter: 10/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $6.118K 47.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41666 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 17366 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.