SYA 6.25% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Just catching up with the thread....Many, many, many thanks for...

1. 1,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9737
    Just catching up with the thread....

Many, many, many thanks for all your kind words guys...this is very humbling....and I even find the negative ones interesting!

It really was a privilege to be in such company, and to be given the opportunity to report back to our Sayona family.

Took a little break for a couple of days, as my head was spinning after the events on Friday night.
    Busy long weekend, banging on the keyboard between kids parties and outings to get something out.....not much sleep...and was back at work today.

There are so many more questions I wanted to ask, but either forgot, or missed the opportunity in the conversation.

Kicking myself a little....sorry....

A couple of shout outs from Brett that I missed, and wanted to add-

To re-iterate a big thanks to ALL loyal holders.

@Nikos, Brett has fond memories of you and your dad... wanted to pass on his regards.

Brett also extended Honourable mentions, for to the continual support @SplitFusion and @Silent-Bubbles
    BTW @Silent-Bubbles...did you mention Andrew's? (Another good local Greek family...been there since1939! )
    I am up for an Andrew's burger anytime.....so if you are ever in the neighbourhood..........and I promise I won't hug you!wink.png

So, I wish I could have coaxed a little more info out for you all, but that's it for now.

Definitely some more action later in the year in November at the AGM!
    And hopefully A LOT happens between now and then...

Just maybe, a little of what I said sunk in and we have a better times ahead soon??!!

Good luck everyone..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.