SYA 1.43% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Thanks Loui how very exciting for you to get a chance to meet...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Thanks Loui how very exciting for you to get a chance to meet with BL and convey what most of us are thinking not that he would not know anyway. For me I was hoping for some sign that he cared for retail or not. The only way that was going if he gave some uncomfortable but honest answers to your questions. No, I certainly didn't expect him to tell you anything price sensitive.

He is obviously is a smart guy so he had his reasons to meet with you. Hard to believe he just enjoys spending time with an anonymous poster on an online share forum. You wanted to convey the displeasure of HC retail investors and he wanted to ??? maybe to appease the natives and picked you as a conduit. Unfortunately for me the answers on poor comms and the CR just didn't stack up and I don't think were honest.

On the comms, SYA has a history of poor comms and nothing has or will change because how they communicate reflects the traits of the CEO and BOD. If they feel the shareholders are the true owners and need to be fully informed, they put out announcements. If they feel they are above the shareholders, that they are in control and shareholders are just lucky to tag along, then they don't put out announcements.
    On the CR, that was the poorest justification he could possibly have offered. It wasn't the CR per se it was the timing and to whom it was targeted that gets me. He said himself, it was for insurance because of some nervous directors, therefore there was no urgency. The SP was on the move up with some big announcements imminent, it could have gone up into the high 20s why not put it off just like other decisions have been because of bigger fish. If it was just a question of comfort , why not offer the CR to all shareholders.Clearly the CR was to get more BEOT on board and balance the register. Furthermore, he didn't have trouble raising the $200M. Do you think he was as coy with them in regards to OT (only weeks away) and other future events as he was with you?

At the end of the day, does it make a difference to me holding SYA or not ? NO. I will hold because the BEOT will want a ROI and as a result I will too. It's a case of "follow the money". It's just going to be a different journey. To re-balance the registry he either allows the shorts to do their work and frustrate retail out by a falling or stagnant SP or more CR aimed at BEOT.

Again thanks Loui, you took time out from your family and you didn't have to say or report anything, so good on you but really nothing changes for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.302M 66.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 11069166 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 8361126 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.