ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

meeting with ceo

1. 62 Posts.
    Last week i spent over an hour in a one on one meet with Phil Galloway (actually i was acccompanied by another investor who is well known on this forum). Phil graciously gave of himself a portion of his busy day to allow 2 average investors an opportunity to ask a barage of questions to help us understand some of the finer details of the Brazil oil Industry and ERH's presence there. It was only the third time i have met Phil and yet he obviously thought us important enough to keep us as informed and as updated as possible without ever discussing anything company or market sensitive. I try as best i can to be as well informed and updated as possible on the companies i put my money into, and i guess it just frustrates me when certain posters say things out of utter ignorance and stupidity when the facts are so easily attained by speaking to the company direct. I don't share my research as such because it is my own and hard earned. I will say, however, that so many (if not all) the conspiracy theories are so simply and easily explained away by management, that once understood makes the writers of the C.T.'s look like complete twits. When i read them i laugh and get frustrated at the same time. Once again, for any new investor looking at ERH, go staight to the company for your research, ring, email, they are more than accomodating. I have found Phil to be honest, approachable,conservative, frugal and dedicated. When and if you meet with him or others on the board let us know your thoughts, just be carefull on this thread there seems to be serious players who appear to have only selfish malipulative motives in regards to trading this companies shares - i suppose thats their perogative. Regards RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.