ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

meeting with ceo, page-12

1. 62 Posts.
    Sorry Grangeh, i tuned out for a couple of days, this forum is like a soapie at times everyone seems so intent on getting their view across (me included i guess), i can normally only stomach so much. I am a private investor with a small holding 500k shares, i am not a broker or connected to anyone or anything. My plan is to stay in longer term. I will trade out if the share price gets too high too quick, which is what i did last year buying in Feb at 14c and selling at 54.5c when i thought the share price was out of hand. I have been accumulating over the last 6 months and will buy more if it hits mid teens again. I think ERH is undervalued, but that is only my thoughts based on unrealized potential. I am no expert, but try to equip myself the best i can. Yes, stocks do get manipulated at times, i think everyone knows it, but when average blokes like me can closely predict what the share price will do given, POO, Market swings, charts, slowness of news and overall market sentiment i don't accept the conspiracy theories. If i was more a gambler i may be inclined to 'TRADE' this way myself. I will always err on the side of the bloke who researchs as much as he can about a company, rather than the blokes who think everything is out of their hands and that everyone including the company directors (who they havn't met and don't know) are against them. But 'hey' i could still be wrong. Regards RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.