ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

meeting with ceo, page-5

1. 11,546 Posts.
    crow you are wasting your time with these guys.

they are so ignorant as to how the real mechanics of the markets works, i too can fully explain what goes on but i will never share that information with the low grade market participants searching for an easy ride.

they should be happy some of them recieved free options and are sitting on nice paper profits which is the reason i suspect so much blindness is around, they are protecting their own interests with no benefit to any new shareholders in here, how many got burnt on the last spike up? how quickly they forget.

lets face it someone made money trading it, and if it helps them feel good about themselves by telling them some facts about why everything is explainable you dont blame them, if i get 10s of million in free shares and paid $100s of thousands its the least i can do.

after all it helps to have a core of preachers as you know feeling good and waiting for the 10 year master plan. everyone wants to win tattslotto.

dacata,

CVI was an easy one to spot for some, including myself. the reasonings given by come are absolutely comical and belong in a ASX manual not in the real world.

But when you sit on one side of the fence you cant see the other side unless your high enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.