ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

Brabus,Your post is not worthy of reply but for the benefit of...

1. 336 Posts.
    Brabus,

Your post is not worthy of reply but for the benefit of others I will write a response to others like Crow.

I was with reifediver at that meeting with Phil.

You soak in the information, you validate it if you can. Then you use that 30 years of experience that Crow has or less in the case of nearly all the rest of us who have dealt with company directors and then you make up your own mind.

If Brabus was so damn good at reading markets and stocks or judging manipulation he would be selling books to us about it and he wouldn't even have to post a reply to us mere mortals of investing. Did I mention that he would probably be an investment guru and worth millions or billions?

But yet, due to the lack of success to date, no what we would expect of who knows about all things investing, he is posting replies to us to humour us or even educate us.

Your posts have no relevance on this forum and most on this ERH forum have told you so.

That is where I stand. I don't like to make personal attacks, I too like reifediver get frustrated when I read them. My concern is the effect that such unqualified posts might have on new posters to ERH or even to new investors.

I can pick a market direction when "we all know there is no more immediate news flow". It was always going to come back unless more news was coming, then the markets implode again, well that must be the MM's doing that to us and all the insiders selling out when everyone else was getting in on the great news. Whatever!

I prefer to stick with the fundamentals and ask questions when I am not sure about something, not make excuses for the stock price movements. When the 14 wells are in Block 330 and that many or more in Block 430, we won't have to read your posts because you will have moved on, surely not to have ridden this stock to its successes.

I also know that some directors will tell you what you want to hear, again you take it with a grain of salt and you make up your own mind, that way you only have yourself to blame if things don't go to plan.

In the last 4 years I have dealt with two company managing directors and both have integrity, knowledge and are moving their company's forward in the best interest of their shareholders. You can't blame them for those influences out of their control.

Share prices will go up and down, so long as the Company are sticking to the master plan ( and it's a solid plan )and the share price heads in the dirction you anticipate in the time frame you anticipate, you stick with the company. Full Stop.

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.