ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

Wow comparing me to an investment guru who would have...

1. 11,546 Posts.
    Wow comparing me to an investment guru who would have thought.

Your attempts to enlighten us on your meetings with Phil are nothing more than counter productive and self serving as you should know all information which is market influencing has to be made public, as many of you continually remind of what Phil says and your broker says, its completely irrelevant. For if this was so fantastic they would have made it private I suspect. But I do find your commentary and ciggys on market educational material informative, give credit it where its due.

Again I reiterate nothing to date is worthy of a long term investment in this stock, hence why you have no corporate registry action at all. Hence why you saw the SP back to 8c after the 70c run.

If you prefer to stick to fundamentals thats all I ask, but on this forum and many time we have continually seen anything but by some, its one thing to inform and another to mislead a line which none of you understand.

And as to your perception of what some here may or may not like you best not judge that which you dont understand outside your own circle for its actions like this that have lead many up the garden path. I may not get all the highs on the stock but I can sure enough spot the action and cut any potential loss short which is the name of the game. Further this continual obsession with personal attacks is nothing but that no matter how you disquise it, if the MM talk disturbs you then I will get it wrong and my tail will be between my legs, I can assure you need to take a ticket for this line is very long and you arent the first to wish such action to occur, but it hasnt to date.

I am glad you have spent four years talking to them I hope its been educational but any observation of this chart over 10 years clearly indicates whats happened over and over again and that is my only friend.

I do believe that the company has potential hence my continual action in the stock but the suggestion by some thats its a fei compli is a little presumptious at this stage, I too want to make money but I wont be taken for a ride or have anyone blow fairy dust on this party.

Brabus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.