IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Thanks Greggaway. I communicate directly with Martin at various...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks Greggaway.

I communicate directly with Martin at various times and am impressed with his willingness to clarify isssues and the tact and clarity he uses.

In regard to the Ord Minnett briefing which I couldnt attend I didnt expect that there would be any more stated than what I already knew but wondered how the other attendees would see things. From your account it appears that they received the briefing very well and there has been confirmation that we will be getting updates on Cripto1 and the oral HPV shortly( If by year end is meant calendar year and not financial year) lol.

I suppose we are also likely to get an announcement when Australian manufacturing approval happens as it is an important milestone to allow the Dubai City Hospital to start treating patients.

Just another thought Greggaway, I am aware that literally scores of hospitals in about twenty countries will be involved in the trials, was an update given on how the signing up of those hospitals and patients is going? Is Martin involved or is it Dr Frazer's team?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.