BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

meeting with mh, page-61

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Stumpy and DSMo, thank you both. It's refreshing to get forthright answers on hard nosed questions - and from your call, get them from a hard working and a very transparent director who just wants to get on with the job.

It is men like him that deserve to be filthy rich from their efforts, and given time, perhaps taking a few dedicated shareholders along for the ride as well. To me it looks as if this chap is made from the same mould as John Borshoff at Paladin, an empire builder of the first order.

When they were a penny stock Paladin went through all this market waffle of what can go wrong, suffering all the reasons in the world why they would never be any good, yet a handful of shareholders were immune to the mindless rubbish one often heard about the company. In this case, I think you two, have gone some way to ridding BLR of the chattering classes - as least for a while.

Perhaps it is too early to suggest BLR will have investment grade status, but candidly I cannot think of a better uranium hopeful as a near term candidate, and no doubt a scoping report in April will help them a lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.