CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

meeting with ms, page-170

1. 5,526 Posts.
    snacks,

without being able to tell you what amount exactly was bought and given to each and every one it still is worthless to them if they are worthless in exercising for a good profit

the reason they can't go in and buy up the shares is because of the info they might be carrying at one given time, more-so the complexities of privacy to Angolans aswell

people have to realise t3 sharess are useless if there is no trend or at the bottom of a down trend imo as we have seen in lack of volatility and ability to trade for a profit as of late

i can't even trade it atm and i will make a dollar at any chance possible but atm, as with most stocks it's just too hard and risky to trade anything

i had a hit at mrk when it dropped 38% the other day, took them at 4.5 and should have got out 5 mins later at 5c but i didn't and got stuffed up, anyway i bailed the next day for a loss at 4c, the next day(yesterday) it dropped to 3.3c

thats how easy it is to lose money atm

anyhow the key confidence is in the options with their price in relation the fpo's and if it wasn't for global we'd be at 20c + right now and would probabl;y have room to trade it, appreciating any trade easily and not de-valuing the stock with a loss as would be the case now

elections have a bearing but it ain't the factor to release any announcements and people shouild not hound the coy with threats and abuse as karma will get you back

with a rate cut expected of the rba we should see some good gains oin the all ords and aswell cvi, so as long as all buy what they can afford and not t3 as i guarantee they will be forced out and in the long run lose all their capital and be resigned to a day job we should be doing our bit to remove any chance of these lenders of lent stokc having to take your stock off you on t3 exits and make them buy up line after line after line

only when the trend is going on the chart up from left to right can we use it as our friend but at the dsame time making the lenders of lent stock buy higher

the ultimate revenge would be to make them pay more than what they originally paid and thats 22.2c lmao, how funny would that be?

they need the caps to force a lot out and it's starting to have an effect by a few longs getting too frustrated and selling to the swines

my estimation is they need to buy back about 35-40m shares and thas long as we keep the shares off the market the sp should get back to old highs without any significant announcement, hopefully :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.