CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

meeting with ms, page-75

1. 5,079 Posts.
    Great work TMT

on the subject of no announcements regarding Falcon deal due to Pensador signing and not CVI

CVI owns shares in Pensador, so any signed deal must be reported by CVI.

I know full well why they are trying to dinstance themselves from an announcement on this.

The Pensador funding depends on CVI giving them the off shore permits, and refinery, if we don't have the off shore to give them or the refinery off take that will mean the funding deal does not go ahead.

And so what have we spent $12 mill on shares for
    and didn't I see where Pensador shares were listed at $10, and we paid $15, I could be wrong there.

And 2 months or more ago when he announced the Pensador funding he said they already had $1 bill and just had $100 mill to go, so now after all that time they still haven't got the last bit.

what's going on there.

and if he says he has no announcement to release then what about all these e-mails, has he lied to his shareholders he e-mailed.
    or is he covering himself for not releasing.

it is one or the other.

heh I am not selling, and IF, IF, IF what he says is true and works out this maybe dollars, but there is still many questions.

he obviously is a smooth talker. but he don't seem to be having as much influence on brokers/institiutions.

wonder why he didn't want to talk to me

but I hope this works out, am I convinced??, it takes more than words for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.