ETM 4.17% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Meeting with Naaja, page-20

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    The meeting with the GML Advocate (Lawyer)will now have to come to a close.
    Being the first meeting I am assuming that some clearer statements will be being made as to current situation and how thing may/can move forward...

My view is that at present its been a bit of posturing by the GoG and Naaja Nathanielsen giving GML recently 2 options..

1: That the project will be refused
    2: GML can make a new application

That's just a precise of what the GoG stated to GML in the meeting prior to Christmas...

I believe the situation still to be that GML have submitted the White Paper and the GoG have to respond to that under the Special Conditions that GML have been working with for the last 10 years.....

The 1A coalition government (which is already showing Cracks) agreed to those conditions previously and can't move the Goal Posts to suit themselves.

Uranium Ban 100 is a seperate issue and how they deal with it the first instance has been clearly stated by them in December giving GML 2 options as above.

The 1A Government passed the 100 Uranium ban in I think Oct/Nov and as I recall passed into law on 2nd December..

All outside of GML current application...

The Government of Greenland and GML are going to need to make some compromises to move forward maybe on the ban within the special conditions that GML have been working within.

I think this will be the first meeting of many yet to come and it will be Bumpy....

However Greenland have some serious issues to solve with the moves they have already made,
    Promising increases in Social Welfare which hasn't happened and then wanting to increase rents on Social Housing and also placing charges on all boats small and large who use the area for fishing and other. That's really on touching on a small piece of the issues including Jobs and Pigs etc..

All talk and no Action...

At least 50% of the Government and people want GML to go ahead and the Government has stopped further Gas and Oil exploration plus also Rare Earth and Critical Minerals with the 100 limit..

Questions now and previously being raised by the opposition will increase.....

The Government are going to have to find a way forward for GML to save face and both parties need to

"Compromise and Collaboration for this to happen"

Lets see how long we will now have to wait to get some News on the meeting result.....

Maybe some leaks from GoG first as GML will want to consider things over the weekend..
    Lets see....
    This will come down to how positive this meeting went for either the GoG or GML

"Go Thor"

"How a Society Can Choose to Succeed or FAIL"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $3.922K 163.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 189931 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 228329 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.