ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Meeting with Naaja, page-70

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Hi LBV

While I await the GGG Strategic review I’ve done some more digging.

Stopping the mine was a political decision and the solution, if there is one, I believe will be political, but not from within Greenland with 60-70% of the population speaking only Greenlandic and 44% working in the public sector. Where do the 60-70% get their information from - the local media and locals who have a history of hostility to the mine and GGG. Rather, it will come from outside of Greenland, a world desperately seeking REE. Can Greenland withstand a political squeeze from those countries seeking REE?

There are some new data points:
    . Naaja wants KRR 3.1 billion for hydro electric power stations.
    . Naaja thinks there maybe a deficit this year due to the Corona virus. But after that it’ll be OK - hopefully the responsibility for accounting and fiscal policy will transfer from Denmark to Greenland by then. (Sarcastic).
    . The Greenland Government want to impose a user pays system at ports - DDK 270 million needed for port restoration. Remember they are DKK a billion down due to fish quotas.
    . The Pentagon plans to boost rare earths, lithium and cobalt stockpiles.
    . Denmark and South Africa have just signed a green strategic partnership.

Without the Danish block grant and EU funding - well…

And Parliament resumes next month so even more fun.

I’m currently looking at expropriation. I don’t think there’s much joy from Greenlandic law, but a law suit can proceed to the Danish Court in certain circumstances. Currently looking at Danish expropriation law and International Law. Here’s an explanation of the Greenlandic law from a Greenlandic law firm which may be useful.

And the law is full of surprises though as GBB can attest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.355K 419.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2334080 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 224179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.