MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

That's the plan TB ......I, as we all know now have a very long...

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    That's the plan TB ......I, as we all know now have a very long term view with MHL. I see fantastic long term value in this company and its management team. I am holding for the MOTHERLOAD at the end of the tunnel and with POO at over $100US the sector is the next real earner in the current world financial situation.

My main opinion on the oil sector is the current insatiable thirst that the emerging nations have on the POO pricing future and to position yourself in an oily penny like MHL is a very important part of my overall portfolio for growth potential in 2008/2009.

The current market is a new ball game to the recent trading years. IMO you have to find the stocks with the Mnt Everest type Fundamentals and invest heavily in the sectors with real supply problems such as OIL, U308, and for me MHL is the baby. I hold many diffrent companies, Blueys and Mid caps but to find a GEM like MHL with a Mcap of what say 14million I am very comfortable having around a million dollars in it for the future.

My overall long term trading plan for MHL is to maybe pick up a few more on any weakness and hopefully get my average down to the high 2's and on the near drilling flurry to trade down maybe 10 mill at hopefully 8 or 9 cents per share and take some profits with a CGT break ..........Nice plan hey and believe me a lot of my long term plans as a rule work to a tee in the markets ..........Jon is a great dude to have heading this up for us all and I am very happy with him having control of a million of my fold long term. The guy's a dynamo and he loves the area the tenaments are in and understands the societies we will grow in......... All's good to me and March looks like a foundation month for MHL SP. Bring on the 4's and above IMO the news we need has been researched and negotiated. The curly tops are just milking it for every billable hour they can as per usual.

Hold em tight GB :)$$$$$$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.