LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Meeting with tolling parties today, page-12

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Yes Siv, I found it interesting the reference to Argentina when I first came across this, which alerted me to the proximity of LATAM to Nova Scotia.

Then came the reference to Mexico from those HCers attending the investor roadshows.

Now, today comes news of Spain's Gas Natural (one of LNG's TA partners) bidding for a Chilean electricity company.

Another illustration that future energy demands will come from emerging markets and LNG is vey well placed with its 2 - and highly likely - 3 NA projects.

(From the FT ... "Gas Natural, the Spanish energy group, has launched a €2.6bn takeover bid for Compañía General de Electricidad (CGE), the Chilean power company. The offer was unveiled in a regulatory filing on Sunday. CGE is one of the biggest energy groups in Chile, with 2.57m customers and 40 per cent of the market in electricity distribution.

The deal is part of a longer-term effort by Gas Natural to expand its operations in Latin America, where energy demand is growing faster than in the Barcelona-based group’s home market and the rest of Europe."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.