ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

meeting, page-13

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    I think maybe people are focusing on the wrong things here.

The final report is neither here nor there.

The job to get done is to put together a Common Technical Document (CTD) by the end of the year.

Then choose a jurisdiction to lodge it in. Sometime later if all goes to plan it’s approved. Then you offer a license or sale.

Allow for a bit of slippage much closer to the end of 2014 than the start.

On the positive once SUD gets approval in one jurisdiction it becomes easier in the next etc.

The trouble I see is maintaining the interest of long suffering holders while at the same time attracting new interest in the new opportunities – while Artimist dawdles along (and distracts) through this process.

There is a limited number of times sufficient liquidity can be generated to place shares into the market to produce more cash. Long term holders saying they wish they had sold into the last spike suggests Bergen will have a bit of competition on their hands. .

Maybe its all become a bit too transparent. SUD needs a bit of a rumor about a confidential possible collaboration with GSK or Bill Gates to get everyone debating and creating a bit of speculation.

Its not difficult – just a bit of obtuseness in an announcement or two and then you can leave it to Hot Copper posters to produce some quite magical scenarios. In the end speculation is the lifeblood of a spec.

GLTH Southoz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.