NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Meeting

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I attended the meeting in Adelaide this morning. A small gathering of LCK staff and a handful of shareholders. Main business addressed was working through the resolutions which was a forgone conclusion with results already posted by company. A few questions were asked at the end for general discussion. My recollection of discussion is as follows. The problem with the drill hole is sorted. the casing is complete. Waiting on the final AN which has been delayed due to a "third party" however chairperson seemed confident that it would be resolved shortly as they are finalizing discussions now. Flaring will follow final AN. The question was asked how long to flaring post AN with the chair indicating 2 weeks, maybe 3 giving consideration to time required for mobilizing flaring team etc with everything else in place and ready to go. All in all i think there was positive vibe with the company at the meeting and with a resolution of the third party issue things will IMO move forward fairly quickly.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.