NRZ 12.5% 0.7¢ neurizer ltd

Meeting, page-22

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I think there is much speculation regarding this and from an earlier post suggestion of knowledge regarding outcomes for LCK and flaring.

The issue of risk is foremost in most peoples mind. If I held a very large position in a company, had done for some time and we arrive at this position, taking some off the table is the most prudent aspect of all, right here, right now.

Consider: where LCK is right now is the break point. In simplistic terms, the outcome is largely binary. Either it works, or it doesnt. The entire market knows where the company is, what its doing, the outcome that needs to happen, and can make its own mind up regarding the events post flaring, positive or negative. This includes valuations and product mix.
    Where we are right now in terms of price reflects this binary outcome. The fact the share price has rarely fluctuated from this range of ~14-17c since the raising is indicative of those that want in, and those that want out.

Many have used the term dumping, or down selling. Very specific terms that are no where near the truth the way activity has been in LCK for some time now.

Can we all just take a breath? Lets just trade our own thoughts.

Who cares if he is selling, his risk has been mitigated for him, either with or without knowledge of the outcome, which I thoroughly doubt he has knowledge of the outcome, because if he does, someone else does too, and we would not be trading at 15.5c!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $546 78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4806985 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2134523 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.