YGL yilgarn gold limited

meeting

1. 263 Posts.
    Went to the meeting yesterday. New name Kairiki Energy. ASX code KIK. Paul and Laurie couldn't make it because they had an unexpected urgent meeting in the Philipines. Mr Swarbrick and Ms Jefferies were careful not to say much. I did get out of them that the $7.6 million due to the siesmic company upon the farmin of the so called "Strategic partner" will be paid by the strategic partner, with no indication of if or when a farmin might happen, which makes their balance sheet look a lot better. I asked why they chose the name. He said they searched for months and just about every name under the sun had been taken. And they thought they had one and it was knocked back. Basically the answer is for want of anything better. They gave no overview of current events. Basically it was more interesting talking to the other share holders but that would have been different if Laurie was there. My impression is that things are afoot and they have been told not to say too much which is a good sign.
    Hopefully it will KIcK on soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YGL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.