CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

CuzoYou are a good person but me thinks but these bozos cannot...

1. 38 Posts.
    Cuzo

You are a good person but me thinks but these bozos cannot get away with this. As I expained to the shareholders association this is not a good example for encouraging people to invest in shares when you get jokers like these and doing what can do to a coy.

What ilkes me is these individuals getting mega bucks as per AFR and one these so called directors getting 2-3 million dollars a year and giving a performance like THIS! b****y 15 cents . it makes me sick! Mate with the announcement they made I reckon a ASP1 in the Australian Public service would done better then this and they are on 30k.

aS I have been ringing them on a constant basis what I suggest to you and others ring the Australian shareholders association, ASIC, and monitor and document everything including movements in share prices and report them.

These blokes cannot be t*****! the company is a good company but for these ******* . They ruined it! and bl****y, nothing bad to you! phone them and every one else and send emails and make there lives a misery!

good luck mate and of course oly. Mate they are a b***** disgrace! I wish I could go to the meeting and give these w****s hell but money speaks! which is tight!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.