MEG 0.00% 0.8¢ megado minerals ltd

MEG Babicho Drill Results Due and Chakata Drilling Underway

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Two maiden gold targets (Babicho and Chakata) with excellent historical sampling and visible quartz and gold veining from recent trenching and upcoming results to be released to market in coming days-weeks.
    Results for trench and drill results from Babicho are due imminently (upon analysis and review) while the larger drill program at Chakata project is currently underway.

Babicho
    Previous work: 4x trenches and 4x shallow drill holes with standout results of 10m @ 3.5g/t Au and 1m @35.3g/t Au. The preliminary work confirmed Babicho's potential to host significant gold mineralisation.
    Most Recent work:
    5x holes drilled - starting on 1st-Dec-2020T
    total 1,207m
    In parallel to drilling, a trenching program was also underway to fully test the high-order soil anomaly.

Samples from both drilling and trenching were prepared and transported to ALS labs in Perth, Western Australia.
    Combined results of drill and trench samples are due within Q1 of 2021 - i.e. within next two weeks.

The drilling program was to
    Quartz veining with visible sulphides (what often is host to gold) observed in drill core and "consistent with that found along strike at +3Moz Lega Dembi and Sakaro Gold."

Chakata Gold Project
    Previous fieldwork uncoverd outcropping quartz veins with visibibe gold
    Historical trenching.
    Targets are open at depth and untested down-plunge by drilling - i.e. there has been no known drill testing at depth beneath the trench.
    Megado's geologists have delineated additional targets considered to be highly prospective.
    *The prospect is along strike from the Sakaro gold mine (>600,000 ounces) which is less than 15km along strike to north.

17-Feb-2021 Maiden drilling commence at Chakata gold project
    Plan: to drill 10x holes for approx 1,500m
    Though the drill program is said to be "highly flexible to observations from the drilling and be modified accordingly as drilling process"

Exciting weeks ahead as Megado should be close to reviewing all drilling and trenching results from Babicho and corporate announcement and a followup release of Chakata preliminary results before final results in following weeks.

Its been a long few months since IPO. Lets see some gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.036M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $640 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606443 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 761105 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.