RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

I do not understand.I have picked up a few dollars shorting this...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I do not understand.
    I have picked up a few dollars shorting this stock but I do not understand what the advantage is in driving the price down by use of bots and lack of information provided by management. In other words if there is a conspiricy to keep the price down it is being done with the active help of management. We know this may be true by the price activity immediately prior to any announcement Insider trading is quite blatant. On the other side of the coin we have the instos who subscribed to the capital raising at $2.13 ( from memory )These people must be pretty annoyed by now.
    Am I missing the point or do you believe there is some date in the future where someone will ring the buy bell so that some instos can profit from a long term fraud not only against the existing smallholders but the instos who took part in the capital raising.
    If there is a conspiricy will make Fine Cotton look like a Childrens picnic.
    I believe that RED'S price is responding to market forces aided and abetted by management inertia both in providing timely updates and failing to meet self imposed deadlines.
    The question I need answered is how do I profit from this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.