SER 6.25% 1.5¢ strategic energy resources limited

mega detail., page-3

1. 772 Posts.
    ENFORCER, I too am quietly confident that all will be good in the end and "The Deal" will make us some money-but how much. I was happier when we could have a look at the figures and speculate about future share prices. I actually thought it would not be unreasonable to expect 60c or some such figure in the not too distant future. (doing all the calculations, production targets, production cost sale price etc) At present I have no real idea of what to expect at all. EBR used to mine and sell graphite and disregarding all the value adding stuff we could still mine and sell graphite @$2000 ton x 20,000 tons pa. I reckon I could run this part of the business myself and if you read my bio it's no where near as impressive as Muzzin and co.
    So now enter PIXBY's mystery group. I cannot see what value they add to the equation. There is no evidence they have a data base of customers. They sell on Alibaba. I don't even know where they get the graphite they sell.They seem like one of those buildings in a cowboy movie...a big front propped up by poles and no other substance.
    Their latest acquisitions are (Laurie) a REMAX real estate sales woman and (Peter)who "has developed a strong reputation for building trust with Mega Graphite?s global customers." What customers?? (I don't mean to belittle the MEGA management but these skills are available for hire if required)
    My point really is, we appear to be teaming up with a group of marketing experts and we could buy marketing experts right here in OZ and not give the asset away in the process. Also with the documented talent of our current management I wonder if we really need or will benefit so much from the "MEGA MOB"
    ATTENTION MEGA...MEGA seem quite happy to put out press releases so how about addressing the concerns of SER shareholders on this forum and put something out to give us some confidence in MEGA. We don't seem to be getting it from SER management.
    My last bleat... is what becomes of SER. Back to being a junior explorer with some nice potential and perhaps some royalties. If we believe our management, we shareholders will be much better off with our equity in MEGA...fine!! SER however will be relinquishing that quinticential objective of all junior explorers "THE COMPANY MAKER"
    To my mind, a lot of explanation is needed and I do hope (and I profess to not understand what the process will be here) that a majority vote of share holders is required for the deal to proceed.
    Yours in Mushroom unity
    flatchat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.76K 1.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5119090 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1775295 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.