LNR 14.3% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

MEGA GOLD DEPOSIT- (not my words just Peters, Barricks and...

1. 14,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    MEGA GOLD DEPOSIT- (not my words just Peters, Barricks and Newcrest's)

Now they are using the word Mega what are people expecting it looks to me like we need to start looking at 50-100 million ounces, now before anyone says don't get ahead of yourself, think about it we have over 3 million ounces already and we have just drilled down to 300-400 metres without touching our high charge area.

Here is a mega deposit,

One of the world’s biggest gold discoveries and one of only a handful of mega deposits not yet bought by one of the industry major mining companies

The quest to commercialize one of Latin America’s last undeveloped major gold deposits is one major step closer to a prospectively big pay day for its unlikely owner – a small gold explorer named Exeter Resource.

A Canadian-headquartered company, Exeter (TSX: T.XRC, Stock Forum) recently completed a major milestone development. It announced a positive metallurgical study for the sprawling Caspiche gold-copper deposit in northern Chile’s gold-rich Maricunga mineral belt. This is where over 100 million ounces of gold are concentrated among a clutch of mines.

The deposit weighs-in at 26 million ounces of gold, 6.7 billion pounds of copper and 48.4 million ounces of silver. This makes it one of the world’s biggest gold discoveries and one of only a handful of mega deposits not yet bought by one of the industry major mining companies.

The only other mine-in-the-making in Latin America that edges Caspiche in terms of size is the nearby Cerro Casale deposit. Jointly owned by global gold mining powerhouses, Barrick Gold (TSX: T.ABX, Stock Forum) and Kinross Gold Corp. (TSX: T.K, Stock Forum), it hosts 28.8 million ounces of gold. It is scheduled for the completion of detailed engineering this year and the startup of mine construction in 2012.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.331M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.2K 400K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 58495207 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10276996 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.