LNR 16.7% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Shimmer,I also put my hand up to go for a site visit but the...

1. UFX
    1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Shimmer,

I also put my hand up to go for a site visit but the timing being so close to Christmas stuffed it up for me. I knew I was going to miss out big time. I hope to get another chance sometimes early next year.

Barrick visiting 3 times this early on and the comment that they are bringing more technical troops in to see it, is indicating to me a sense of urgency. They certainly are not in it for a tourist trip anymore. There is a big chance some offers will at least be aired. Barrick may decide to withdraw money spend on other projects until there is more evidence of FNT's mega deposit. Perhaps Barrick are thinking about taking advantage of the world market kaos, and possibly jumping ahead of the other big guys. Perhaps they are thinking about a first right of refusal type of agreement. No one knows. I just hope Peter is a good poker player.

I know this is all speculation, but there comes a point where this kind of info can become market sensitive so I think Peter may later decide at some stage not tell all, and who's interested. Interesting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.552M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $396 128K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6755887 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35867035 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.