WOW 0.39% $33.30 woolworths group limited

They make HUGE profits by manipulating the supply side ....

1. 3,795 Posts.
    They make HUGE profits by manipulating the supply side . Woolworths have destroyed brands and shown brands that its our way or the highway .

Its a Sorry state of affairs when retailers " control " the market place . Consumers think they make " choices " they do not , the choices are made for them .

In a past life I was State Sales Manager for a small multi- National , you would all know the brand name if I said it , people in the office ( bean counters etc ) would say .." your job is easy ..they have to have the product " .. I tried to explain , they could delete it tomorrow and no one would notice , they would laugh . Anyone noticed Woolworths ..select brand ? A home brand with huge margains ..We are all buying it , Not good .

Look for WOW holders Its been great , no doubt ..Growth will be a little more difficult from here because the company is so well run and progessive with stock control .

Difficult to see how any future growth may kick in . Good luck to holders , you have done well .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.