RPT redport limited

Hi YorickHad a very quick look at UEQ Humm.1:- Has very good...

1. 2,455 Posts.
    Hi Yorick

Had a very quick look at UEQ Humm.

1:- Has very good ground and a lot of it (maybe too much & might farm out some later)

2:- Has very good JV partners. Cameo for one and you know about the Cigar Lake flooding.

So imo they would like to get reserves found and proven in any current/new projects they are involved with but this will take time.

3:- Working on 3 fronts, might have bitten off more than chew with their JV partners.

$4mil odd in the bank, ok for now but a rights issue is high on the cards in 2007 so they better get their finger out and find something soon.

Cash burn is a bit high, Personnel expenses, 2006 $1.118.008, Travel and acc $82.999

Anybody can pick at the figures for what ever reason It’s only a quick overview as I said.

My conclusion, not looking at the UEQ H/C thread (I will after this post later) and from my view on the reports only as a prospective investor in UEQ.

I would sit out and keep a close eye on this. It usually takes 24 to 48 hours for the market to see any benefit in a good strike which is plenty of time to enter, and yet big $ are made on hype alone and they may even hit the big one.

Disclaimer:-
    This view is my own and is NOT a recommendation to buy, sell or hold UEQ Always DYOR before investing.

Off to a bbq

Cheers Yorick

Xan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.