GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

If mega is unviable we wont sink money into it.If mega looks the...

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    If mega is unviable we wont sink money into it.

If mega looks the goods You'll find the parent company simply provides CAPEX for megamine off profits from ME and vent, as it would have if we had complete ownership.

Yes we only own 76% of it now, so I honestly dont know if it was a 'good' deal, but there is NO WAY AT ALL this is a company breaking decision, as our share price currently gives NO VALUE, that is right NO VALUE whatsoever to megamine.

At least when goliath gold is listed, that gives us 76% of an 'asset' and as such, our value in the medium term will rise.

Lets say as an estimate, Goliath lists with a 40 mill market cap (imo lower than it will be), we then own a 30 million dollar asset that can be built up via CAPEX or can be sold off easily at any time if we mngment choose to divest.

If all 20 million ounces of gold end up being commercial, it wont matter if we 'only' own 76% of goliath gold, as then we will still have 17.6 million ounces. A company that is commercially producing from 3 mines with 17.6 million ounces would be worth what? 4-5-6 odd billion dollars at least?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.