MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

megaflop, page-5

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    For those having heart attacks because they have given this everything and were believers and perhaps are geared into this and overweight, I feel for you. I truly do. I have been here before myself and it broke me in more ways that I imagined. But I bounced back and you will too. Just maybe not on this one

Amongst things, a few rules. Don't pay any attention to what you read in on line forums. Don't believe anyone's status. Don't become a cheerleader for the company. If you feel you are getting baited or have to respond to people's motivations you are emotionally invested and that is a bad, bad place to be.

If a stock breaks 40% from its high something is not right. It doesn't matter what you think, the big money will sell, as it is now when the larger volumes will probably come in. If it can't consolidate and rally you get at least half your position out. You can come back in later if it rallies past a half recovery or the fundamentals are proven. Big money might still come back into this, but today it is going to be giving and getting orders to sell.

MSM was a screaming sell when it couldn't break 20 after a week. It is a screaming sell now, a day after Quarterly is released, no meaningful absolute data provided, insufficient cash to undertake a serious marketing push, no 3rd judge announced, no real excitement towards revenue. There is nothing to hold this up for now

More relevantly, it now has the unknown written all over it, and investors see red and uncertainty bail.

MSM may still become a $39 megastar, but right now every single indicator other than hype and hot air says megaflop. I hope it bounces, I hope it works, I hope it wins, but the today might be brutal and break some investors. Welcome to the game

DYOR and gltah

Not financial advice or a recommendation
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.