MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

I suspect the third judge concept might have been dropped - I...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I suspect the third judge concept might have been dropped - I always believed that this engagement (if ever happened) was too late to mark a significant impact on the uptake. Judges should be the face of the competition and someone performers look up to when they audition/prepare for audition.

I for that matter won’t mind if that happens, as they can secure the judge whoever it may be for competition 2 which would be in another quarter as planned. This saves the company dilution at the most crucial time when the SP is so low.

Like I always said, competition 1 is a marketing story. Competition 2 is a selling story. Competition 3 is an owning story. I will be happy to see the company burn another $15m as long as at the end of that, every household knows that it's not Idol, Voice or GTs anymore – it is Megastar. Even better, you don’t upload to youtube to get discovered, you do to Megastar.

One thing I would complain about is that, paid campaigns haven’t started yet on socials – I know on other channels it has started. I would like to be flooded with sponsored ads all over my socials at this very point in time. Cutting it a little fine there, but the rankings are proving it is working so I will give them benefit of the doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.