MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Chippy & Stockfella, Just had a close look at T/A and clearly...

1. 269 Posts.
    Chippy & Stockfella,

Just had a close look at T/A  and clearly this stock is way oversold:  While the RSI is indicating a "buy" the other key indicator which no body is talking about but in my opinion is far more reliable is the MACD. This is way below "Zero" suggesting it is oversold and turning up.

On the fundamental side , nothing has changed, the MSM platform has been fully tested, the concept has been proved, and enhancements to the platform are continuing.

The big news is that India wants it, and many heavies in the online entertainment industry who were present at the WWT 1 finale have also shown interest/initiated discussions with MSM (investors should read the announcements) without the bias and personal agendas of down rampers.

For the benefit of @myASX and others, Investors wanting immediate revenue from MSM now, should be buying stocks like Telstra and or BHB.

MSM is a business in the development stage and revenue will come at some stage but believe me!! if and when revenue starts coming, the share price will not be at $0.06, the share price will have a $ sign in-front of the number  long before the revenue.

Good Luck to All
    Cheers
    Huck
    Last edited by huckle: 05/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.