TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

as i keep saying, there is a long way to go yet before any great...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    as i keep saying, there is a long way to go yet before any great consideration of sp success!!

the following are pertinent quotes from yesterday's report which clearly confirms my sentiment!

"We should note at this point that the wells do need to be tested before a commercial outcome can be derived."

"The flow rate of the well [warro 6] is yet to be measured, but the early stage result is considered to be a significant development in TSV’s push to establish Warro as a major economic gas project".

"TSV’s flow testing, if all goes well over the coming weeks, should significantly de-risk the Warro gas field".

"Both wells are presently shut in, as announced by TSV on 21 December, but will soon be completed in preparation for long term flow testing to commence by mid-January – which isn’t too far away now".

"Or $320 million to $1.32 billion net to TSV.
    That’s the size of the prize here, but of course there is a lot more to be done before these numbers firm up – and there is no guarantee TSV will get everything in its favour, so caution should be used when looking at these numbers, and TSV as an investment"

"This ASX company is currently capped at just $32 million, and represents an early stage entry point on what could be one of the biggest onshore gas development stories in Australia.
    Of course this is speculation on our part – and like all gas exploration there is no guarantee of success here".

so, just hang in there, we may all be on a winner ...... one day!!!!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.