MEI 4.76% 11.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Finally picked up some MEI today. Upside / downside looks top...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Finally picked up some MEI today. Upside / downside looks top notch, must be near bottom here. Have been following very closely since Warwick Grigor made this comment on MEI in his Far East Capital newsletter in April.

"Another cobalt stock that presented to me last week was Meteoric Resources (MEI). It has a portfolio of cobalt licences NE of the Sudbury Basin in Ontario that have been historical producers from veins that range from 1 to 4m in width. Historical grades are high, peaking up around 10% Co, but modern operations should not really be expecting anything better than 1-3%. Nevertheless, this is high grade. The targets for the company are small scale, high grade vein deposits, but likely to be quite profitable. Exploration work is required before becoming too enthusiastic, notwithstanding the potential. Meteoric provided a useful statistic in its presentation. Only 2% of cobalt supply comes from primary cobalt mines. Of the rest, 60% comes as a by-product from copper mines and 38% from nickel mines. The cobalt supply response continues to be problematic."

Big fan of Tunks myself, he gets the job done. Also keen to see what the silver content is like, could significantly add upside imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $235.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $217.6K 2.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2194910 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1816274 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.