GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

ClydebigdogTo gain some idea of the ironmental core values of...

1. 325 Posts.
    Clydebigdog

To gain some idea of the ironmental core values of the seascape covered by GR's tenements I suggest two starting points:

1) Google "NT DEpartment of Resources" and enter "Groote Eylandt" in their search box and you'll get there.
    2) Read GR's submissions to the EPBC re their original acoustic mapping proposals.

Neither are definitive but they're starting points.

Re your cultural comments we're just back to the same old tit-for-tat.

In terms of any further cultural queries I'll reply as best I can and provide any information at my disposal.

In terms of grog and substance abuse. Groote Eylandt is subject to possibly the most restrictive and rigourously applied alcohol regime in Australia. It is zero tolerance due to TO generated initiatives in 2006/2007. At the same time petrol sniffing ceased overnight as a result of the introduction of Opal fuel. The result has been re-engagement on mass of the Groote Eylandters with work and a massive Cultural resurgence.

The fact that the Culture of the Anindilyakwan is out of step with the commercial realities is obvious, but in my opinion doesn't mean that it should be wiped from the face of the earth in an act of wanton cultural genocide.

I'll recycle an argument I posed in a previous post to you- in a country as rich as Australia the mining of mn in a manner which, again in my opinion, would result in nothing more than environmental vandalism and cultural desecration should be abandoned until the paucity of land based mn threatening the commercial viability of life on this planet leaves us with no choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.