SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Lebba, could this not also be construed as insider info?"...

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Lebba, could this not also be construed as insider info?

" however, did indicate that it was progressing quite well."

I dont know how much of what you say I believe as you have been asked numerous times times to show where the 13 Million in the Soft Book build can be found but it is never revealed.

I still have a small parcel so I hope I am wrong and SAS does continue but I am not holding my breath. I have not participated in any of the CR's and sold the bulk of my holdings at 11.9 cents so if it all goes belly up I will only be out of pocket by a small amount. I do feel for those who have been caught up in the SAS hype and face huge potential losses.

Having said that, I dont want to see SAS fail as I have a vested interest but there is no way in hell they will get any money out of me until such time as SAS management shows us they are achieving, you can only send out so many announcements about MOU's which mean absolutely nothing as they are not binding.

To you Lebba and the rest of the posters on SAS, I wish you all a merry and safe Christmas and new year and I do hope that 2020 will be prosperous for all of us.

cheers

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.