MEJ 0.00% 5.3¢ macro energy ltd

Tomorrow the prospectus is lodged with the ASX. So the two month...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tomorrow the prospectus is lodged with the ASX. So the two month switch-over process starts. And the meeting notice goes out to shareholders.

There are quite a few conditions to be met, but most would appear to be a formality.

Once the prospectus is issued we can see exactly what the position will be once its all settled by 27th May. No doubt a lot will happen between now and then, if the news flow at present is any indication. The Bitcoin price seems to have absorbed recent bad news and is now in uptrend again.

I believe a Bitcoin ATM is about to open in Sydney. There seems to be much less media talk here about Bitcoin, versus daily items on CBS in the US. That may change once the ATM appears in Martin Place Sydney.

Reading as much as I can, I get the impression that with the volumes traded, and the number of merchants coming on board daily, its future is very exciting.

The driver of the new company has proved he can deliver, having already made the BRW young rich list via IT. So what can go wrong? At 5.8 cents not very much. My personal risk/reward ratio is at a record low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.