MEJ 0.00% 5.3¢ macro energy ltd

the share consolidation ratio of 5.715:1 gives a value of 3.5...

1. 22 Posts.
    the share consolidation ratio of 5.715:1 gives a value of 3.5 cents per share when the consolidation happens. There are currently 217,607,664 shares on issue, with todays presentation stating there will be 38,076,581 post consolidation, this shows that they are consolidating at the ratio of 5.715:1. buying at the current price of 5.9 cents is equivalent to over 33 cents post consolidation. personally if I were to invest in this company which I don't think I will I would wait until after the consolidation as it will likely trade below 33 cent after the consolidation. similar situation happened with mnz recently when they acquired deals direct group. mnz share price rose to 4 cents after announcing the deal however the 200 to 1 consolidation as part of the acquisition valued the pre consolidation shares at 0.6 cents. when the deal was completed the new consolidated shares opened on the market around $1.20 and are now trading around $1.65 atm but if you paid near the 4 cents befor the consolidation you will need to sell at 8 dollars to break even

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.