MEK 3.23% 6.4¢ meeka metals limited

MEK chart, page-123

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Mr Siddle (look alike folks - not the real deal!).

All I can see is that gap. I want the gap fill and I'm confident we will bounce straight back.

The difference will be that technically, future falls will then be to a higher level.

Please understand that a gap fill with a stock like MEK with its associated strong sentiment, is a good thing. A very Short term thing. And a great opportunity for the longer term holders to buy more as well!

Look at WHC. It almost hit $9 and then did a quick gap fill a few days ago at around $8.20 from memory. Coal sentiment is strong and the gap fill was not a problem. AND, provided strength for today.

But look at CAI, another goldie which also has strong lithium. It left a gap low 60's from memory and was assumed a breakaway gap due to sentiment as it was moving to a producer. Also strong sentiment re the Lithium and gold price potential. However as sentiment turned negative due to falling gold price, it fell back from around $1 and gap filled (the recent CR has added greater Sp stress). But the point is that technically, the gap fill remained in play.

MEK has a long long way to go. I love it as a stock and want to keep growing my holdings. But I also want to increase my wealth which means I want buffers against Sp falls all the way back to this gap.

We all know MEK will be news driven, but we are in a really volatile setting at the moment with inflation and most importantly, the US dollar.

The last thing I want is a great MEK report before the gap fill. I want a higher technical level to be our base.

So while I love the strength/sentiment MEK is enjoying, and obviously the fundamentals, the technicals remain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $92.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $548.1K 8.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 239668 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 433243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.