WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

The AUD gold price was $1626 last quarter and the lost money....

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    The AUD gold price was $1626 last quarter and the lost money. There is nothing in the presentation or any other announcement to indicate they are making good money now. In fact they have reported nothing I have found which indicates that the turnaround has come, only that it will be better FY18. I have also not even seen any guidance figures for FY18. How does one maintain confidence in this continually saying things will get better but never in the present tense. Looking at slide 9 the mine plan was the same high total movement for the latest quarter, it does not drop until later in FY18.

I would like to see a good quarter as much as anyone, but I don't see how you can claim any evidence that it will come, have you seen any positive comment about the Sept quarter in any presentation? I think any holder should be rightly concerned about this lack of comment and guidance. Also the financing arrangement allowing a few million to trickle in a quarter is not an arrangement I would see a company making good money would need.

I hold in hope rather than confidence, and think we will see guidance before a good quarter results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.