WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Melb. RIU Conference 28/9, page-41

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Really, if the AISC under $1500 AUD and the stock will rally.
    You can't be serious mate. You say as if at $1500 AISC, they are going to make a fortune therefore the stock should rally.

I expressed my views about this company just before the last cap raise. I warned everyone who would care to listen. To this day my views haven't changed. This company is holding junk asset, asset which will make money only if gold price is over AUD 1800-2000. Not happening in a hurry.
    Management are complete disaster. To be frank this company is more of an employment agency than a gold mining company. It exists to provide job & services for management and staffs. Shareholders will have to wait for over $2000 dollar gold price to see the share price rise( If it survives)
    I have never bought one share in this company and do not intend to buy ever. I might if the gold price is over $2000 dollars, then also I am not sure if the management can make the mine work.
    I remember even extremely smart people like Peter Hall from Hunter Hall got this one wrong.....he lost a good chunk of money which he made at SBM and in the process lost his job & his company.

This are just my views.
    Below are some post which almost date back 7 months.

To all those bull operator on this stock, you don't have to agree with my views neither you have to be angry upon me.
    I am just trying to save people some money or whatever they can save. I myself have lost a great deal of money due to my ignorance.

blk1.PNG

blk2.PNG

blk3.PNG

blk4.PNG
    Last edited by flaming: 05/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.