WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Melb. RIU Conference 28/9, page-58

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

Although being heavily invested in gold miner sector, this is one company which I have never even touched with a 10 ft pole and I never intend to.

I have been vocal about this poor management and the poor asset.
    I warned people long time ago.....this is not going to work.
    Anyone listened and acted would be much better off today.

I wouldn't be surprised if that loan arrangement( Re-financing) deal collapses. I mean who would lend this company another 75 million dollars only to go down the drain.

It is because of this type of company the gold mining sector as a whole has to suffer. The good ones are punished with these type of junk company. This company should not be in operation. The managements are not going to give up their high paying jobs until the company is bled to death. There are good managements who are making money and increasing shareholder value, yet the share price is still punished. BLK is a completer disaster.

I am sorry but I can't even say good luck to the good hopeful holders. It is just too hard.
    I know it is easy to say when one is a non holder but once anyone becomes a holder, they go through holder bias. I once had the same thing with TRY, by the time I came to my senses I had lost over $600k and I acted. Had I not acted soon I would have lost another 60-70% of whatever was left. This was a transformation event and a very big & expensive lesson. Since then I try and warn people wherever possible, wherever I feel its not going to work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.