HDR hardman resources limited

re: melb roadshow 618 ...and mputa2 Hi...

1. 618
    3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2344
    re: melb roadshow 618 ...and mputa2 Hi deardrphil/ellroy/avoca/et al

i was late and sat right at the back (busy eating all the cookies and drinking). Is Linda the blondish chick sitting at the back?

Is that where all the cookies went!!? We had nothing left to eat at the end!! LOL.... Who's Linda? You meant Jill right? Not sure where she was sitting though. We briefly introduced ourselves at the end and she seemed very nice. The HC boys were buys convincing her to read this site regularly, so you're reading this Jill, smile! :)

how do u guys know who is from HCopper anyways?

I've met a few of them from previous years. We usually all "hunt" in a wolf-pack style at the front row. But the venue setup this year wasn't so accommodating to our style, so to speak! Sp probably did it that way to break us up. Afterall, I think he probably had a few nightmares about butch and xmagx after the tortured him with death-by-2-million-questions! :)) We'll organise something more official next year so that the HC boys can meet each other and put a face to our handle/nic

what do u do for a living 618?

I run a small IT consulting business.

I wonder if the Kinfisher's drilling has commenced? Surely not unless there's another rig we haven't heard about. More likely they're setting up the site and starting to bring in some loads from M2 I would think.

I don't think it is.... think whoever wrote that article has got themselves a little bit ahead of things. My understanding is that we'll lose the rig at M2 for about 6-8 weeks after they have finsihed their business at M2 before it returns to drill 3 more exploration wells for us.

If he is planning to bid on the Suriname leases, why didn't he say so directly as he did with Trinidad? Maybe because its all part of a deal with Staatsolie, involving the Suriname leases and a farm-in to Guyane, which thus might make it one of the two deals with out a name.

What do you reckon?

The way it was put to me was that since we've been telling the whole world just how much potential lies beneath Matamata. It doesn't reflect well on our own confidence on Matamata if we don't even bid for the two blocks almost adjacent to it. I suspect you're right in that Staatsoile is probably the most likely farmin candidate for Guyane now.... but I wouldn't rule out Repsol or Occidental either since they are also very active in the neighbourhood.

As always, time will tell :))

Cheers all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.