MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Melbana ( Ex MEO Australia) currently hold 100% of onshore block...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Melbana ( Ex MEO Australia) currently hold 100% of onshore block 9 Cuba.
    After conditional entitlements etc this comes down to 67.5%

Lower Sheet play already CPR'd at 395 mm stock barrel unrisked recoverable prospective resources.
    Sheritt international in the block next door are producing 15 k barrels a day at announced $ 9.45 all in Opex costs.
    They hope to significantly increase production in 2017.

Melbana ( MEO) will announce ( CPR) for both the Upper Sheet and the tertiary plays in Q4 2016.
    Based on a very pessimistic 20 % volume over both upper and tertiary plays of the confirmed OIP recoverable lower sheet play, this COULD add a further 165 million stock barrels of Prospective resources.
    This could acutely increase....however for this I have assumed a 20% volume on the 2 plays..

We are now potentially talking 560 mm stock barrel recoverable at which Melbana's ( MEO) entitlement is 67.5%.
    Basic back of fag packet calcs here..
    560 mm x $ 50 ÷67.5% = $ 18.76 Billion
    Deduct Capex, Opex, royalties , tax on a very worst case scenario at % 40 of $ 7.56 billion
    Profit $11.2 billion or $ 11,120 million
    these figures are subject to a multitude of moving variables..however what its NOT in dispute is the company making operation in Cuba, I firmly believe will come to light and be reality during 2017.

Throw in Beehive ( Potentially largest un-drilled oil structure in AU) , Tassie Shoal, ACP 50/51, on top of this.... where do you go to value this ??

This is not a ramp...it is based on facts as of now, forward statements released by company, sector professionals and some potentially very achievable and cautious numbers relating to Cuba block 9..
    MEO soon to be Melbana market cap is currently $ 26mm ..

ASX will never value our company correctly, which is why I firmly believe along with the renaming of the Brand to " Melbana" in November, we are also going to dual list either on the UK AIM or Canadian TSX Bourse.

I expect to see a lot of high impact news flow from the company that will significantly rerate us in the lead up to XMAS, this will be coupled to an improvement in the oil sector..

All IMO only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.