MAY 27.1% 6.1¢ melbana energy limited

Melbana Q1

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hard to imagine with 6 trading days to go, this most uneventful and uninspiring first quarter for May shareholders , considering all the potential near term operations we have been told we are working with much ado on.
    still time I guess , however whilst the glass empty hat likes it not ,the glass half full hat says Q2 must surely improve with newsflow and updates.
    The company advises 2019 is a very exciting and potentially transformative year for the company, remember...

@sin nickel .....if civils had been complete, the company would have announced it , if civils had even started , the company would announce it, my take is sweet FA has progressed because put simply, the Chinese partner still does not have the required final reg approvals in place...and they hold the master key to everything Block 9 related.
    .remember those we cannot speak off announced virtually every meter of access road in the frozen tundra bull dozed out to much pomp and acclaim from their shareholders and the market

Santa Cruz however is in our hands, now 6 months since awarded and jack smit , to update us what is going on or even a forward plan of what to expect and when.
    Beehive, to big not to drill ? I absolutely think so , To early for news here yet.. expect that in early Q3 for me.
    Tassie Shoals, well after a blast of optimism late last year that real news may be finally coming, seems to have sunk back to its normal “ it’s a power point presentation with an environmental approval “ status.
    Corporate and dual list strategy ? Really.... don’t get me going.......apparently we passed constitutional changes which I voted for to allow this .

To wrap my little tirade...
    The oil price sentiment and sector is looking strong and looking likely to get stronger , the ASX massively reacted from pre Xmas bear territory and has risen 500 + points in the quarter . However yet again we master the art of not being able or capable to benefit from any of that with positive and regular newsflow coupled to dynamic and strong PR feeding into the improved sector sentiment.
    Melbana is firmly a market conundrum , seems a lot of good stuff going to happen but not really sure if it will, or when it will....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.013(27.1%)
Mkt cap ! $205.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 6.1¢ 4.9¢ $769.4K 13.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111111 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 246576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.