MAY 0.00% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

@Fontaine82. Nope, not yet...would be surprised if they did, I...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    @Fontaine82.
    Nope, not yet...would be surprised if they did, I was very candid in my words and will continue to be until such time they have the nouse or inclination to try/ wish to instil sentiment improvement in meaningful and clear progress updates. .. (Do they even want to do that ? )

@sin nickel
    Nope, no pre spud run up here seen to date , there has been zero to little interest from any one getting on here .
    no verbiage from company to even mention a bloody shovel full of earth dug for civil works ., let alone discuss rigs, equipment, planning... there is zero chatter anywhere online about imminent or near term actual Cuban drilling operations... to drill , will require months of prep....I believe the Alemeda well site ( first one planned) is still a grass square in a field marked out by a few steel batons with plastic tape fluttering of it......nothing more.
    IMHO. SFA happened or imminently happening in block 9 drilling progression is my assessment ,May held firmly by the hairy clangers by the Chinese, who IMO are clearly procrastinating in forward progress for reasons only known to them.
    last week has knocked a lot of stuffing out of me and tbh, I am now deeply looking at my position here.
    Of course if I was wrong, they could dispel all of that in one announcement if they wanted, advising of actual progression. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $3.753K 160.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1241411 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 534872 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.