IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

i also attended JA's presentation yesterday and spoke with him...

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    i also attended JA's presentation yesterday and spoke with him at length on the ivr booth on wednesday. the presentation was a better job than the previous one i attended in sydney earlier this year. it seems he'd deliberately dumbed down the geotechnical mumbo jumbo for the punters which was good. the pres had nothing really that new for the keen ivr followers here but more a summary of what's happening with ivr for potential new investors as well as a discussion of the recent drill results.

enoch posted: "If you have a look at the drill results the mineralisation along the western sheet is getting higher deeper (see slide 16 DH001 4.75m @1108g/t and DH023 showing the massive sulphides with expected mineralisation similar to DH002 of 11.6 metres @3,600 g/t)."

my comment: that is indeed JA's thinking. he is very excited about the western sheet's prospects. the sheet is open at depth but the main question is the length that the sheet runs through the paris fiield. atm it is only known to extend to one other drill intercept (on the next line) so only confirmed to a minimum length of 100m. future drill results through the western sheet (along other paris lines) will tell all. due to the high silver grade you don't need a massive volume of rock to get a nice resource but obviously the deeper and longer the sheet extends the better. several hundred metres length (and depth!) of hgz would be very nice! JA also wondering what lies below the western sheet at depth???

enoched posted: "Also slide 16 states that "faults disrupt mineralised sheets". This would suggest if it were not for the fault intrusive zone on slide 16 the western sheet feeder would be linked to the vein that DH002 hit which joins the Eastern Sheet on the slide."

my comment: this is exactly what JA meant. he is postulating that the western and eastern sheets may have been a single continuous planar sheet, part of which has been subsequently faulted and tilted. he still believes that originally the paris field was smack under the top of a volcano.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $17.9K 387.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104898 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 325689 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.