IVR 0.00% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

Aimone - I too was initially concerned as to why IVR are now...

1. 803 Posts.
    Aimone - I too was initially concerned as to why IVR are now down to one air core drill for the time being. I was also concerned that the company could not possibly attain a JORC status of Paris by years end due to this. I guess the best answer as to why is to speak directly with JA about this. I'm not overly concerned enough to make that phone call.

One of the reasons as to why companies back off on drilling once they have already done many holes is to receive assays back from the lab so as to attain a better understanding of the resource model before proceeding further. This will give better value and results on future drilling.

I am of the opinion that this is where IVR are at now. I have discussed my concerns that the company may not be able to publish a JORC by years end with a geologist friend and he is of the opinion that there have probably been enough holes drilled at Paris now to be able to calculate a reasonable JORC provided all the assays are processed by Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $8.803K 191.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135742 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 431965 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.