IVR 3.03% 3.2¢ investigator resources ltd

melboune presentation, page-3

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Chief,

I would say that there is a very good chance that the Western sheet extends out to Alexander. The fact that on page 17 of the presentation it says Referring to the western sheet that it "elevates priority sheet down dip & along strike" suggests that it's a priority target that would significantly add to the resource.

The reason that the soil geochemistry was not as high in this area is that the feeder i.e the western sheet is not as close to the surface as it travels towards Alexander. If it does extend towards Alexander it maybe that it hits another feeder that extends up to Alexander which would explain the very good grades discovered from the soil geochemistry @ Alexander.

If you have a look at the drill results the mineralisation along the western sheet is getting higher deeper (see slide 16 DH001 4.75m @1108g/t and DH023 showing the massive sulphides with expected mineralisation similar to DH002 of 11.6 metres @3,600 g/t).

Also slide 16 states that "faults disrupt mineralised sheets". This would suggest if it were not for the fault intrusive zone on slide 16 the western sheet feeder would be linked to the vein that DH002 hit which joins the Eastern Sheet on the slide.

I am beginning to sound like a geologist however this is just what I have gleaned from the model shown in the slides.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.