88E 100% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Melbourne 88e'rs, page-217

1. 880 Posts.
    I find it rather funny that old mate Barry continually tags me in posts that insinuate I'm some sort of ramper. I never make price predictions, never tell people they should buy or sell, and never choo choo, but for some reason he likes to make out that I do.

Anyway, that aside I think we're coming into a critical period for our beloved company - initial seismic results are just around the corner and fairly soon we should start to get a feel for some of the puzzle pieces we've been speculating on.

Personally, I believe that at very least we will see seismic data that validates PB's modeling, and which starts to provide insight into any potential icing on the HRZ shale cake. The recent presentation referring to the "starter kit" will soon have hard facts and data to support it, which is an important stepping stone to any JV or farm in activity that may be in the immediate future.

The low price of both heads and options recently has provided ample opportunity for anyone wishing to strengthen their position to do so. As Chill has reported, DW believes we're currently undervalued, and I'm inclined to agree. We've also seen suggestions that only 15% or so of the total shares are free float, with the remaining 85% apparently being tightly held.

All encouraging signs as we head into a crucial 9 month period for the future of our company.

BTW @Warnie, I'm still interested in a response to my previous question. Contrarians are always welcome if they're willing to engage and discuss, and I've asked for your thoughts so please don't be shy.
    Last edited by poorhatsoap: 01/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $73.45K 36.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 13599458 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 639548881 235
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.